Tuesday, May 3, 2011

lovely family...

Nothing for me to let me ignore my family...
My lovely papa and mama, also younger brother

Since i left my cozy nest to Tw
Haha, I know that we always miss each other...
I'd read his blog, hehe, i know my little bro cant used to adapt himself to the life without me....
Ohno, I just realize that you really a bad brother!!!
Haha, now we're both nothing to quarrel, isnt this is the reason you cant been used to?
Blekkk...:P

Yerrr...(hide face=])

Although sometime we have chance to chat via skype, it's not using webcam, i still miss their face...

Last friday, I'd a chance to meet my papa at TW...
Kaoshiung it's really far from NTU from Taipei, but it's the only chance recently!!!
Skip class, paid high cost for transportation fees...
Looks like all disadvantages for the trip i went kaoshiung but in my opinion papa is more important than anything...=]
I'd get maggi, harmee and chipsmore from my lovely family...
Papa also sent my plum back to them....
Exchange mar....haha...All should be fair!!!^^

I'd upload a piece of photo with papa to Facebook that night...
It's take short time and 30++ friends like it, my korean roomate told me
"In korea, it's good that daughter looks alike with papa. And your face quite same with your papa"

Wakaka....

I hate my bad bro...
You make me sad last night!!!
blek..:P

......................................................................................................................................

Oh no...have no effort to pay attention at classroom!!!
Then using English to write blog during English lesson....

a crazy gal....
i'm crazy gal, yuhoo..XD

No comments:

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

lovely family...

Nothing for me to let me ignore my family...
My lovely papa and mama, also younger brother

Since i left my cozy nest to Tw
Haha, I know that we always miss each other...
I'd read his blog, hehe, i know my little bro cant used to adapt himself to the life without me....
Ohno, I just realize that you really a bad brother!!!
Haha, now we're both nothing to quarrel, isnt this is the reason you cant been used to?
Blekkk...:P

Yerrr...(hide face=])

Although sometime we have chance to chat via skype, it's not using webcam, i still miss their face...

Last friday, I'd a chance to meet my papa at TW...
Kaoshiung it's really far from NTU from Taipei, but it's the only chance recently!!!
Skip class, paid high cost for transportation fees...
Looks like all disadvantages for the trip i went kaoshiung but in my opinion papa is more important than anything...=]
I'd get maggi, harmee and chipsmore from my lovely family...
Papa also sent my plum back to them....
Exchange mar....haha...All should be fair!!!^^

I'd upload a piece of photo with papa to Facebook that night...
It's take short time and 30++ friends like it, my korean roomate told me
"In korea, it's good that daughter looks alike with papa. And your face quite same with your papa"

Wakaka....

I hate my bad bro...
You make me sad last night!!!
blek..:P

......................................................................................................................................

Oh no...have no effort to pay attention at classroom!!!
Then using English to write blog during English lesson....

a crazy gal....
i'm crazy gal, yuhoo..XD

No comments: