Since I back from campsite, I miss everybody in APYC so much, no matter you are the some guys I really can't remember your name or what but I miss you all!
...Before APYC...
16th APYC was the first time of international activity I involved and English is the language that will use in whole conference. Hmm...Actually my English not good so this is the question I keep consider before I filled that application form. Well, I knew I'll be bored or maybe will give up due the language problem..Haha!
...Moments of APYC...
Hmmm...All English...
Since the conference start I felt that I'm the crazy girl because I took part to this conference. Everybody look like very "pro" even their language or their knowledge about Iofc and most of them had a clear motivation and ready to take part on this activity. I'm not!
It's ok><
Luckily sometime I can had seat beside Paul and he could help me. Thanks Paul that explain me many words^^ I've to say sorry if I bring any inconveniece to you, Paul.
Actually quiet time is a great activity for everyone but the QT in APYC is not really works anything for me...As a clever person you might know that 1st is language problem and the second is....ahaha...I don't know how to write in English!^^
Yea, before I share the moments that I most enjoy I should like to say that I really don't like the plenary session and reflection too.The plenary session took too long time and sometime I felt that they're talking something not related with me and they use "good" English. It really make me boring!!! while the reflection time want us to share what's on our mind but I realised that I really don't have enough time to "digest" what the question talking about and I just want to make my sharing simply.
Haha, is the the enjoyable moment's turns!
I enjoyed the meals time, workshop moments, and the time of sport and recreation! Ei, hold on! Most I like is the night market and cultural night!!!
Although my English not good, the words I know are really really few but I still enjoyed the chit-chat between each other. haha,let's me tell you another reason I like the meals time so much is can sit with Akasha's friends and use Chinese to chat!!Hooray!!!hehe~^^
Workshop...Actually conference had provide some of the workshops to let us choose but the reason I choose body movement is can use body language to communicate lo...hah! I don't want to choose the workshop that had a lot of vocab I don't understand and have the lesson maybe will bored me that's why I choose body movement^^
At the begin I really had think about if I follow them like Jackie or Paul or Taiwanese maybe will better but after "queit time" I think that anyway body movement will more suitable to me gua^^
Since I received the welcome letter from Nandor then I started look forward the sport and recreation time. Haha!
Lalala, cultural night and night market are the most wonderful time in APYC. You know why?
Please don't punch me if I say because at that moment we all like a star, many "fans" take photos with us.Haha! Really syok!!!
The most important is learn different cultural from them la! It's really new for me! I like different cultural, language and dance^^
Don't know how to espress my feel la just really really enjoy and have a lot of fun!!!
Shh...we realize that yee mun is a crazy girl^^shhh~
A lot of funs inside!
hmmm...
Apyc really can improve my English wor!
haha...ya, I promise that I'll improve my English and ready to next APYC!yeah~~~
Suddenly my brain stuck and don;t know what to say already!!!
I'll share it after I recall my memory^^
Miss all guys and gals in APYC, hope can see you all soon!!!
Muakssss~
PS: if you can't understand what I'm talking just ignore me and so sorry that my English not good it may come out many mistakes....Thanks^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, August 9, 2010
APYC 2010
Since I back from campsite, I miss everybody in APYC so much, no matter you are the some guys I really can't remember your name or what but I miss you all!
...Before APYC...
16th APYC was the first time of international activity I involved and English is the language that will use in whole conference. Hmm...Actually my English not good so this is the question I keep consider before I filled that application form. Well, I knew I'll be bored or maybe will give up due the language problem..Haha!
...Moments of APYC...
Hmmm...All English...
Since the conference start I felt that I'm the crazy girl because I took part to this conference. Everybody look like very "pro" even their language or their knowledge about Iofc and most of them had a clear motivation and ready to take part on this activity. I'm not!
It's ok><
Luckily sometime I can had seat beside Paul and he could help me. Thanks Paul that explain me many words^^ I've to say sorry if I bring any inconveniece to you, Paul.
Actually quiet time is a great activity for everyone but the QT in APYC is not really works anything for me...As a clever person you might know that 1st is language problem and the second is....ahaha...I don't know how to write in English!^^
Yea, before I share the moments that I most enjoy I should like to say that I really don't like the plenary session and reflection too.The plenary session took too long time and sometime I felt that they're talking something not related with me and they use "good" English. It really make me boring!!! while the reflection time want us to share what's on our mind but I realised that I really don't have enough time to "digest" what the question talking about and I just want to make my sharing simply.
Haha, is the the enjoyable moment's turns!
I enjoyed the meals time, workshop moments, and the time of sport and recreation! Ei, hold on! Most I like is the night market and cultural night!!!
Although my English not good, the words I know are really really few but I still enjoyed the chit-chat between each other. haha,let's me tell you another reason I like the meals time so much is can sit with Akasha's friends and use Chinese to chat!!Hooray!!!hehe~^^
Workshop...Actually conference had provide some of the workshops to let us choose but the reason I choose body movement is can use body language to communicate lo...hah! I don't want to choose the workshop that had a lot of vocab I don't understand and have the lesson maybe will bored me that's why I choose body movement^^
At the begin I really had think about if I follow them like Jackie or Paul or Taiwanese maybe will better but after "queit time" I think that anyway body movement will more suitable to me gua^^
Since I received the welcome letter from Nandor then I started look forward the sport and recreation time. Haha!
Lalala, cultural night and night market are the most wonderful time in APYC. You know why?
Please don't punch me if I say because at that moment we all like a star, many "fans" take photos with us.Haha! Really syok!!!
The most important is learn different cultural from them la! It's really new for me! I like different cultural, language and dance^^
Don't know how to espress my feel la just really really enjoy and have a lot of fun!!!
Shh...we realize that yee mun is a crazy girl^^shhh~
A lot of funs inside!
hmmm...
Apyc really can improve my English wor!
haha...ya, I promise that I'll improve my English and ready to next APYC!yeah~~~
Suddenly my brain stuck and don;t know what to say already!!!
I'll share it after I recall my memory^^
Miss all guys and gals in APYC, hope can see you all soon!!!
Muakssss~
PS: if you can't understand what I'm talking just ignore me and so sorry that my English not good it may come out many mistakes....Thanks^^
...Before APYC...
16th APYC was the first time of international activity I involved and English is the language that will use in whole conference. Hmm...Actually my English not good so this is the question I keep consider before I filled that application form. Well, I knew I'll be bored or maybe will give up due the language problem..Haha!
...Moments of APYC...
Hmmm...All English...
Since the conference start I felt that I'm the crazy girl because I took part to this conference. Everybody look like very "pro" even their language or their knowledge about Iofc and most of them had a clear motivation and ready to take part on this activity. I'm not!
It's ok><
Luckily sometime I can had seat beside Paul and he could help me. Thanks Paul that explain me many words^^ I've to say sorry if I bring any inconveniece to you, Paul.
Actually quiet time is a great activity for everyone but the QT in APYC is not really works anything for me...As a clever person you might know that 1st is language problem and the second is....ahaha...I don't know how to write in English!^^
Yea, before I share the moments that I most enjoy I should like to say that I really don't like the plenary session and reflection too.The plenary session took too long time and sometime I felt that they're talking something not related with me and they use "good" English. It really make me boring!!! while the reflection time want us to share what's on our mind but I realised that I really don't have enough time to "digest" what the question talking about and I just want to make my sharing simply.
Haha, is the the enjoyable moment's turns!
I enjoyed the meals time, workshop moments, and the time of sport and recreation! Ei, hold on! Most I like is the night market and cultural night!!!
Although my English not good, the words I know are really really few but I still enjoyed the chit-chat between each other. haha,let's me tell you another reason I like the meals time so much is can sit with Akasha's friends and use Chinese to chat!!Hooray!!!hehe~^^
Workshop...Actually conference had provide some of the workshops to let us choose but the reason I choose body movement is can use body language to communicate lo...hah! I don't want to choose the workshop that had a lot of vocab I don't understand and have the lesson maybe will bored me that's why I choose body movement^^
At the begin I really had think about if I follow them like Jackie or Paul or Taiwanese maybe will better but after "queit time" I think that anyway body movement will more suitable to me gua^^
Since I received the welcome letter from Nandor then I started look forward the sport and recreation time. Haha!
Lalala, cultural night and night market are the most wonderful time in APYC. You know why?
Please don't punch me if I say because at that moment we all like a star, many "fans" take photos with us.Haha! Really syok!!!
The most important is learn different cultural from them la! It's really new for me! I like different cultural, language and dance^^
Don't know how to espress my feel la just really really enjoy and have a lot of fun!!!
Shh...we realize that yee mun is a crazy girl^^shhh~
A lot of funs inside!
hmmm...
Apyc really can improve my English wor!
haha...ya, I promise that I'll improve my English and ready to next APYC!yeah~~~
Suddenly my brain stuck and don;t know what to say already!!!
I'll share it after I recall my memory^^
Miss all guys and gals in APYC, hope can see you all soon!!!
Muakssss~
PS: if you can't understand what I'm talking just ignore me and so sorry that my English not good it may come out many mistakes....Thanks^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment