Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nothing Special~

I repeat the routine daily and I start feel boring.
Can I change?
What have to change and how to change?
Everyday just keep working and Facebook only, it's nothing special...
A normal daily life!
When I can stop my habbit to login Facebook everyday?
A stupid girl who keep saying Facebook bored her but she still play it daily.
Huuu...
Start to put more effort to practise my English skill
but more effort is only like this:1-10%~
Waiting and waiting daily
I'm waiting for what?$ comes from sky?!
Any good opportunity comes to me?
I just wanna to have different life.

No comments:

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nothing Special~

I repeat the routine daily and I start feel boring.
Can I change?
What have to change and how to change?
Everyday just keep working and Facebook only, it's nothing special...
A normal daily life!
When I can stop my habbit to login Facebook everyday?
A stupid girl who keep saying Facebook bored her but she still play it daily.
Huuu...
Start to put more effort to practise my English skill
but more effort is only like this:1-10%~
Waiting and waiting daily
I'm waiting for what?$ comes from sky?!
Any good opportunity comes to me?
I just wanna to have different life.

No comments: